Shipping and returns
Shipments: times, costs and modes of transportUpon receipt of notification of payment, Decorcasa srl staff will pack the shipment and contact the designated courier. Orders paid before 12 noon on working days will be packaged and delivered to the courier no later than 2 p.m. the following day. Orders placed at the weekend (or in the case of a bank holiday on the following day) will be processed by 6.00 p.m. on the first following working day.The times for packaging and shipping the goods in the period 10th – 24th December may be longer than those indicated.
- Traceability of the shipment Once the goods have been delivered to the courier, the Customer will receive an automatic e-mail notification containing the information necessary to track the shipment (tracking number). The non-registered Customer can track the shipment on the courier’s web platform by entering the code received, or by contacting the courier directly.
- Delivery time Decorcasa srl relies on fast and reliable couriers able to guarantee Express deliveries. We do not make deliveries outside the national territory. Transport may require up to 5 working days for deliveries in Italy. The customer may also decide to pick up their purchase at the Decorcasa srl store in Arezzo during the store’s opening hours, including Saturday, as indicated on the website www.decorcasashop.com. This option must be selected during purchase check-out.
- Responsibility during transport The products ordered are transported at the recipient’s own risk. In any case Decorcasa srl will not be liable for any delays due to Customer negligence (unavailability of the Customer, incorrect address or telephone number), negligence of the carrier or force majeure beyond the Seller’s control. Such fatalities will not give the Customer any right to withdraw from the contract with the Seller, nor will they entitle a claim for reimbursement for damages or interest. In case of a delay in delivery due to causes attributable to the Customer, any incidental expenses will be deducted from the refund due to the Customer. The Customer will be expressly required to carefully inspect the package upon receipt of the goods to verify the integrity of the packaging and correspondence to the order of the product contained. U A non generic “receipt with reservation” detailing the nature of the problem will always be necessary in case the goods received are damaged and the package tampered with. In this case it will be the explicit responsibility of the Customer to immediately and formally contest the damage to the carrier using the appropriate delivery report and report the incident to Decorcasa srl by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephoning directly to the assistance service.
Changes and returns
Right of withdrawalThe right of withdrawal is governed by the current legislation referred to in Articles 52 et seq. of the Consumer Code as amended by LEGISLATIVE DECREE 21 February 2014, n. 21.The Customer who is a Consumer will have the right to withdraw from the contract for any reason and without penalty within 14 working days and without incurring costs other than those provided for in Article 56, paragraph 2, and Article 57 of the aforementioned decree.Note: The right of withdrawal according to articles 52 and subsequent articles of the Consumer Code is RESERVED EXCLUSIVELY to the Consumer defined in article 3 of the Consumer Code as the natural person acting for purposes unrelated to the entrepreneurial, commercial, artisan or professional activity potentially carried out.Therefore, those who purchase with a VAT number and therefore as a company and/or professionals cannot exercise the right of withdrawal.MODALITIES OF THE RIGHT OF WITHDRAWALThe right of withdrawal shall be exercised as follows:
- The purchased product must be intact and returned in its original packaging still sealed, complete in all its parts (including packaging and any documentation and accessory equipment: manuals, sticks, etc.).
- To exercise this right, the User must send Decorcasa srl an e-mail to email@example.com within 10 working days from the date of delivery of the goods. Until receipt in our warehouse the shipmentis under the complete responsibility of the User.
- Once the above communication has been made and Decorcasa srl has acknowledged its receipt, the Customer must send the Product – regularly and suitably packed in its original packaging – by express courier at his own expense, together with a copy of the product receipt, to the following address: Decorcasa srl, via Madonna del Prato 94, 52100 Arezzo.